- CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is one of over 140 naturally-occurring compounds–aka “cannabinoids”–found in the Cannabis Sativa plant. Cannabinoids have been observed to interact with receptors in the human Endocannabinoid System (ECS)*.
- The ECS has been observed to play beneficial roles in regulating sleep, stress response, inflammation, mood, and maintaining overall homeostasis in the body*.
- CBD is able to work best in the body when used daily – much like food and water!* It can be helpful to think of CBD as a super food vitamin.
- It is important to remember that everybody is different, and, as such, everybody will consume and experience CBD differently. It may take some playful experimenting to find your perfect amount to consume, as the effects of CBD vary based on factors such as physiology, age, hormones, health conditions, lifestyle, and environmental stressors.
We source 100% Organically-grown (No GMOs here!) US hemp to extract CBD and other vital cannabinoids for our products.
The Hemp in Hemp Optix CBD Oil is hand harvested from hemp flowers only – a pure source of cannabinoids. And, of course, all Hemp Optix products are non-GMO and free of harmful solvents, heavy-metals, fungi, pesticides, and herbicides.
Hemp Optix products are independently tested to confirm they do not contain any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or heavy metals.
We are proud to offer the highest quality and most effective hemp-derived CBD products available on the market today. Each product has been 3rd party tested and verified by a COA. If we would not consume a product ourselves, we will not sell it.
Over the past several years, there have been significant changes in how CBD is viewed under the law at both the state and federal level.
Thanks to the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 – popularly known as the “2018 Farm Bill” – hemp and hemp-derived products that are derived from industrial hemp containing less than 0.3 percent THC are federally legal to produce, sell, and consume throughout all 50 states. That being said, the 2018 Farm Bill leaves the responsibility to legalize Hemp and Hemp-derived chemical compounds to the states. As such, states can independently decide if they want to allow the sale and production of Hemp and hemp-derived products.
Each state has its own laws and regulations that address CBD. If you are interested to learn about the legalities of CBD in your state, we encourage you to do a search for “is CBD legal in my state” to confirm – there are many great educational resources available!
While we promise not to ship Hemp-derived products to those states where it is illegal to do so, it is each customer’s responsibility to know applicable state and local laws in regard to possession and consumption of Hemp Optix products.
Disclaimer: The above information is based on our own independent research. While the Hemp Optix team strives to provide accurate and current information from credible resources, we are not lawyers or legal experts. As such, none of the following information should be interpreted as legal advice. If you believe any of the information above is incorrect, please contact us with the code or statutory sections you believe are most accurate.
- Full spectrum CBD products can, by their nature, contain a small amount of THC measured at 0.3% or less. This will not cause any feelings of euphoria or have any intoxicating effects. However, the consumption of full spectrum CBD may result in a positive THC/drug screen.
- If there is a possibility of taking a THC/drug test then we suggest exploring a CBD Isolate as opposed to a full spectrum CBD. CBD isolate removes other cannabinoids, terpenes, and THC so there is no chance of failing a THC test.
- Every human’s body chemistry is different, so we do not know for sure how your body will metabolize our products. All of our products are tested to ensure compliance with legal limits of THC. And although we have never learned that a customer of our tested positive for THC, it is scientifically possible.
- Think of it in terms of consuming alcohol. If a beer is 5% ABV/Alcohol by volume (like how our products contain 0.3% THC or less), the amount you consume determines your BAC/Blood Alcohol Content Level for, in this case, THC levels in your bloodstream. Therefore, the more you consume at a time, the more likely it is that THC could show up on a drug screen. You can purchase an over the counter THC screen at your local pharmacy, if you are concerned.
- No, CBD will not get you high. Though CBD is extracted from the cannabis plant, our CBD products will not get you high. All our products contain less than 0.3% THC (the psychoactive compound in cannabis that gets you high) so there are no intoxicating effects from consuming our CBD.
- We also offer CBD Isolate which contains 0% THC. CBD Isolate, opposed to Full Spectrum CBD, isolates the CBD from the hemp oil and removes other cannabinoids and terpenes. Even though full spectrum CBD has less than 0.3% THC and will not cause any feelings of euphoria we recommend using CBD Isolate if you are subject to THC/drug screens.
We take pride in serving our clients promptly. All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours. We ship all packages via USPS Priority Mail with tracking included.
Yes. All of our products are gluten free and vegan friendly.
If you have additional questions that are not addressed in the above FAQs, please send your questions to us at: Support@HempOptix.com.
We love talking about our work, and look forward to talking with you.